We have created jalsovszky.com website ("website") to present our office, our practice areas, our employees, and to provide useful professional content to anyone interested.
1. General information on data management and data protectionThere is no need to register for the use of the website. If you use the website as a visitor, we only manage data associated with you in the manner described herein. If you sign up for our newsletter by entering your email address and name, we will email to you the latest information displayed on our website.
By subscribing to our newsletter, or by sending us an e-mail containing your personal information (e.g. CV), you consent to the collection, management, processing and transmission of your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was provided (e.g. marketing goals, notifications on marketing events, etc.).
Jalsovszky Law Firm stores and manages your data only for the time and in the form necessary for the purpose for which the data is processed, or until required by law. Personal data may only be stored for statistical purposes for a period longer than stated above. Jalsovszky Law Firm handles personal data only with such appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure the adequate security of the personal data and protection against unauthorized or unlawful handling, accidental loss, destruction or damage of data.
- Address: Jalsovszky Law Firm, H-1124 Budapest, Csörsz utca 41.
Phone: 06 1 889 2800
3. Data Analysis, Logs, Cookie UsageJalsovszky Law Firm collects various technical information for the continuous development of the website (e.g. how many times the visitor visits the website, with what type of browser or device, primarily used content, IP address, etc.) as set out bellow.
3.1 Google Analytics
For more information about how Google Analytics works, please visit the following link: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/
Requests to the server running the website (your web address, the type of device and browser used by you, your IP address, the date and time of use, etc.) may be recorded. These data are used for technical purposes, only, in order to ensure the safe and proper functioning of the website.
By visiting our website, you agree to place cookies on your computer (or any other similar device) that help our site to function and to provide information about users' behaviour on the site.
Cookie is a technology that allows our website to store information signals (“IDs”) in your browser while you are on it. We use this information to improve our website. Based on the information thus collected, you cannot be individually identified.
If you do not wish to receive cookies from our website, you may configure your browser to always notify you of the arrival of cookies. In this case, you can decide whether or not to accept the cookies. Please note that disabling cookies may, however, reduce the user experience.
4. Use of CV's
You can apply for jobs via Jalsovszky’s Carrier page. By sending your application you consent to the registration of the personal data of Jalsovszky Law Firm in the application and to its processing by the data controller.
The data registered by the data controller include your surname, first name, contact details (phone number, email address), your curriculum vitae (education, work experience, photo, etc.) and motivational letter attached to your application.
The purpose of managing your CV is to enable Jalsovszky Law Firm to contact you and to assist to choose the right person for the offered position.
The Controller will hold your personal data contained in your application for 3 years from the date of submission. The aim of the 3-year retention period is to have your data for future recruitment if your position is being filled by another candidate or if there is no vacancy and to prove in a possible administrative procedure that Jalsovszky Law Firm has acted in accordance with equal treatment requirement.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to managing your data any time within the specified 3-year period, you may do so by sending a statement to the data controller to firstname.lastname@example.org email address. In the case of withdrawal the controller shall delete your personal data without any delay, otherwise after 3 years.
5. Newsletter-related data management, unsubscription
- Jalsovszky Law Firm regularly sends newsletters to its subscribers about its activities. You can sign up for the newsletter by entering your email address and name, hereinafter we will email you the latest information and blog posts published on our website. If you would like to access the free publications of Jalsovszky Law Firm, you can do so by providing your email address and accepting the terms and conditions. After signing up, Jalsovszky Law Firm will send you the publications via email. The data controller registers the names and email addresses of the newsletter subscribers in order to inform Jalsovszky Law Firm’s current and future potential clients of any legal changes or legal issues affecting their business activities. If you have subscribed to any newsletter on the website that you do not wish to receive in the future, please send an email us at the following address: email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the received newsletter.